Monday, November 5, 2007
Happy Halloween
Is it bad for me to say that I'm glad that Halloween is over? I love what leads up to Halloween but the day is absolutely CRAZY!!! Don't ask me why but this year I volunteered to be the room mom for Bay and Ry's class. I had no idea what the room mom did, but I soon found out that part of the job was organizing all the class parties. So I spent a buzy day at the Elementary parade and class party, then I went to Carson's pre-school and watched his parade ( so cute!) We all went trick or treating at our parents' house, and ended the night at a party at the our friends The Pecks house. Overall what a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi marn!
i just got your comment! thanks for saying such nice things! it looks like you had a fun halloween! i love it too, but was glad when it was over. i can't believe you volunteered to be ry and bay's room mom! that is a huge job! i am sure that you are awesome! let's do something next week. i am going out of town for a few days this week. i really, really want to get together!
love ya marni!
heidi
Love the slide show, it is excellent!! Good job! Thanks for organizing lunch today, it was fun! And a super BIG Thanks for watching my kids tomorrow so I can shop till I drop! You are seriously are the best!! Perhaps that is why you are one of my very best friends!! :)
I loved your slide show! How cute:) This is the first time I have seen your blog.
I'm glad to find another Imogean Heap fan! They are my favorite!
~Chelsea
Post a Comment