


Where has the time gone. It feels just like yesterday that my sweet Carson was just a baby. Some of my favorite things about him is that he is so cuddly. He will always climb into bed with me and snuggle right down and throw his arm over me. He tells me all the time that he loves me "Infinity and Justice for all." He wants to be like Spiderman, and thinks that one day he will have real webs, and super powers. And the skin under his chin is so soft I love to kiss it. I feel really lucky to have such a sweetheart for a son. He is no doubt all boy, but he is really well behaved, and smart.I can take him anywhere with me and don't think twice about it. Maybee it's because he only has sisters, and not a brother to rough house with. On Saturday we had a Spiderman Birthday party for him. We invited his Cousins and some of his friends. He had a great time. Then on his actual Birthday we had Family over for cake and Ice cream. I feel really lucky to have family close by to be able to come support us in the things that we do. Carson other than your Dad you're my favorite boy in the whole world. I could just eat you up I love you so much. Happy Birthday Buddy.
5 comments:
Fun!! I finally did my blog! Now we can have fun looking at our blogs!
happy birthday carson! it looks like he had a fun one! it was great to see you today! let's get together again soon!
What a cutie! He looks so much like you Marni. We'll have to hook him & Lexi up someday, she turns 4 in May. They would be so cute together! She's used to always being with a Carson anyway.
He is so much fun and so sweet! I love that he is a momma's boy! Thanks for inviting Syd she had a great time! Also, thanks for hanging out today it was fun. You are always good company! Love ya!
Hey Marni, how's it going?
I wish Xander could have made it to the party, he talks about Carson all the time. Gotta do lunch soon.
Love ya
Post a Comment