All the cousins at Grandma Janet and Grandpa Franks House for Easter Dinner. Yummy!!!
Cutie Carson
Beautiful Rylee
Angelic Baylee
Easte Egg fun
I love Easter. I love it because I know that Spring is almost here. But this year it has thrown me off a little with it being so early. It's hard for me to get in Easter mode when it falls before the girls Birthday. We had a wonderful day. The kids looked so cute in their new church outfits. And I love to go to church where I have the opportunity to remember Christs sacrifce for me. Landon and I teach Primary so sometimes it's hard to get through 2 hours with 5 year olds but this last week went without a hitch. YAY!
1 comment:
Hey Marni...your kids are so stinkin cute! Congrats on the pregnancy...it is so fun having a little one after a big break...I have loved it! This is NAtalie, emily frncis' sister. Your a cute mom.....have a good day!!!
Post a Comment