Friday, May 9, 2008

Mayan Fun!!!

Ok finally I have made an attemt to Blog. I don't know why, but I can't seem to find the time. I feel bad because my last entry was for the girls birthday and the baby funeral. We did however take the kids to their favorite resteraunt for the the girls Birthday THE MAYAN!!! I have no idea why it is their favorite, because the food has yet to make me want to come back for more. It must be for the atmosphere. I was reading the menu to see what to order and at the bottom of the page it says that because they cook their rotisserie(?)chicken daily there is a possibility that an occasional bone may be found in the dishes with chicken YUCK!!!! Oh well the kids had fun.
Are those my twin girls? Who could tell.

Who is that angel?


No comments: