Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reid Waterfight!!!

On Saturday we went over to my in-laws house for a Birthday Party for my neice Brindy. And we had a really fun waterfight. The kids had a blast, and I'm sure that the adults had fun too. I sat exempt on the deck with Grandma. YAY for me I didn't get wet. It was cloudy so by the end the kids were freezing. Then it started to rain so all the dry clothes got wet again. What a fun day!



























9 comments:

Angie and Dallas said...

Ha Ha... you guys looked like you had tonz of fun. I'm sure the deck view was splendid as well.

Mike and Leslie said...

That sounds like a blast! A big waterfight would be grand at the Rowberry's. Sheri would LOVE that! haha

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Looks like a blast! My family gets into water fights too! The hose has been known to come in the front door, and watch out for that sprayer on the side of the sink that may just have an elastic band around it, so just hope you are not the lucky one to find that little prank.... Anyway sounds like a fun time for all!

Dave and Sherri said...

SO FUN! How funny that the one day you guys decided to do a water party it rains... What are the odds?? :) I'm TOTALLY up for a girls night out! Let me know what works for you and we'll plan it! A few of us are going to the Children's Gardens next Wednesday at 11 for a picnic if you want to bring your kids and join us! It would be fun! Cute Posts :) Your kids are amazingly cute!

Rachel said...

Marn, that looks like a tradition that we should do in our family too. I mean once you're wet, who cares, right? Totally cute new border! I love it! I have to talk to you and tell you how I have been acting as the family dermatologist and extracting seeds from Dallin's arm. It's very interesting. Love ya.

Brandon and Carly said...

Hey Marni. It's Carly. I found your blog on Heidi's and thought I would say hi! I can't believe how old your twins are. And, I can relate to you on Landon's birthday post. My hubby has always been my crush too! Anyway, I thought I would say hi! My blog is private - - but if you want to see it, e-mail me at carlyrobison@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite!

Mollie said...

Wow! Looks like tons of fun! We should start an annual neighborhood waterfight tradition:o)

Lisa said...

So, if your kids are that old what does that make us? Streaking through hotels covered in bubbles seems like another lifetime ago! How's the pregnancy going?

Michelle said...

Marni, Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It is so fun to see catch up with you. Your family is darling. Good luck with the new one:) When are you due?