Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

This October has been full of fun things to do. Here are a few of the highlights. Avery was a baby this year for Halloween. (I know original hugh?)SO CUTE.

The kids posed before trick-or-treating. I think we only got a handful of kids at our house. The houses are to sparatic still. So I had to take the kids to the next neighborhood. Which was quite a ways down the street. Lucky for the kids and I it started to rain on us. Halloween makes me tired.



Notice how the pumpkin is supposed to look like the hulk. I think the mask is a little scary. Carson LOVED it!! It's just like him to pick something like that out.




Baylee had to pose like a beautiful angel. I'm not really sure what the exact name of her costume was, but she loves the beautiful dress and all the glitter. Super cute.




Rylee wanted to be a scary vampire this year. I think she pulled it off. After the school parade I got home and got a call from the elementary school that Rylee was in the offce crying and wanted to come home. I picked her up and it was quite a site. All her makeup was smeared all over her face, and her hands were blackfrom the makeup and hair spray paint. She said that her throat was hurting, and she didn't feel good. I knew that she really meant it if she was willing to miss her class party. So I took her to the Doctor, and Sure enough she had Strep Throat. I took her in a couple of weeks ago, and I guess it just never went away. Bummer. So instead of going to our friends Halloween party we stayed home. But had fun anyway.




The kids just love carving Halloween Pumpkins. I'm glad that their old enough now to clean them out themselves.






Grandma Janet and Grandpa Frank had a fun Halloween party one Sunday when we were all together. All the grandkids took turns hitting a pinata. They had a fun time.







We took the kids to Gardner village for the Wee Witches. Landon spent the entire time pushing the Stroller. I think he likes it, because then he doesn't have to go into any of the shops.


















No comments: