was FHE night the kids and I decided that we should make Gingerbread men. My mom has been
planning a grandkid sleepover and movie day. She is going to take them to see the new movie
"The princess and the frog" My kids have been so excited for weeks. Thats all they can talk
about. So that's what they wanted their Gingerbread men to look like. The characters in the
movie. Baylee's is the frog, Rylee's is the princess, and Carson's is....well I'm not exactley sure.
Oh well we had lots of fun. I've decided that I don't really care for the taste of Gingerbread.
maybee it was my recipe but I'm not sure. I lover gingersnaps though.
Landons Dad shares season tickets to the Jazz games. So Landon gets to go fairly often during
the season. Well at the beginning of this season. Landon was able to take Carson to a game.
Carson absolutley loves going to the games. He has a D. Will jersey, and a ball signed by all the
players. I especially think that he loves going with Landon. Landon is a Jazz nut. He loves them.
So he;s able to tell carson so much, and really gets him excited. Well anyway Landon went to a
game the other night and went strait from work. The kids asked where He was when he didn't
come home from work and I told them he went to the Jazz game. Well Carson looked me strait in
the eye and said "mom why did he leave me?" Oh so sad. I had to explain that there wasn't an
extra ticket. When I told Landon he felt so bad. I hope that he will be able to take him again.
The second funny thing just happened this past week. I was at Gardner Village for our Young
Women activity. On the way home I called Landon to see how the kids were doing and he said
that Carson was feeling really sick like he was going to throw up. He was in the bathroom
hanging over the toilet, and Landon was in there talking to him. Carson asked if Jesus was there
watching over him, Landon said that yes he was and that Heavenly Father was probably there
too. Then the conversation went to Landons grandpa and my grandma who have died. Carson
was thinking that they were there too, not wanting him to be sick. Well in Carsons sickness he
looked at Landon and said "do you think the wisemen are watching me too?" Oh I love that little
guy.
My girls love littlest pet shops, and so does Carson. He always tries to find the most masculine
ones, and the other day he had a brilliant idea to dress them up as Super dog, and Batman
monkey. I know i'm brilliant thinking of a way to make costumes.. A little felt, and waalaa!
My mommy, me and Avery went to my sis's Rachels house the other week, and Little Emma
I don't remember what I was doing, but obviousley not watching my baby. I heard her whining,
3 comments:
Ohhhh so fun! I too am so glad that our babies are not walking, it is too cute to have them rely on the kids to help them around. Those gingerbread cookies were huge, what fun! I'm glad that Carson gets to go to Jazz games with the Dad, good bonding! Bryson and Brynley both love going, and wish they could go more. Looks like fun with the girls! Enjoy your holidays!
What a fun time. Your kids are so cute!
We should have come over and contributed some cookie skills too while we were ditched for the jazz game! Looks like so much fun. I love your family! Can't wait to have a baby and have SOME HELP!! It sounds heavenly! Don't know how you did twins.
Post a Comment