Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome 2010

Well this is my first post of the new year. I think that I'm recovered from the Hoilidays, so I guess it's time to move on. I absoultely love Christmas time, and am always sad to see it go, but I am really looking forward to this year. I have set some great realisitc new years resolutions, and am excited to get it started. Here are a few pics of the last couple of weeks.

We had a fun Christmas eve party at my in-laws. We only get to see them a couple of times a month because all our schedules are so busy, so it was fun to have some time to catch up.
We also had a party at my parents house. The food was fab, and the kids had a blast. My parents got another new puppy. A little Yorkie they named Dudly. Emma and Avery can't get enough.
We also had a great Christmas. Santa came and did not dissapoint. Avery was histarical in the boxes and rapping. What can I say except it was fun.


This is the first time little Avery had her hair pulled up. And the cute ribbon got thrown away in all the wrapping after a party. Bummer!!!



My mom made all the grandkids the softest blankets. They love them. And the fabrics are do cute.

Well that's about it for this post. I hope you all have a fabulous new year.









3 comments:

CAMERAHAPPY said...

Yeah! Good to see you had fun holidays! This blogging thing has been put on a back burner for me lately.. compared to last year. Anyhow your kids are adorable as always! Let's put as a new years resolution, to get together at least quarterly?! Sounds good and realistic to me!

Mollie said...

I love the new look of your blog! So pretty.

brandy said...

That picture of you and Landon is so sweet!