This was me and Landon last year at Halloween I don't usually dress up but we went to a party. It was fun. Landon is SO HOT!!!!!
Well thanks to my friend Sandra I decided to start a blog page. Mostly for me so that I can document the fun things in my life. This is where we were One year ago around this time. DISNEYLAND!!!! It was so fun to see everything all decked out for Halloween. I can't wait to take the kids back especially when Carson is older and can ride almost everything.
3 comments:
Yeah Marni I love it!! It is super easy huh? Great pics and I can't wait to see more!
Marni... we just wanted to be the SECOND people to write on your blog. We are so proud to call you our sister, due to all the accomplishments you have made thus far in this journey we call LIFE!
...Live... Laugh... Love... and cherish those around you.
Love always and forever,
Your loving eternal family, The Blairs.
marni! yay! you rock! i am so glad that you have a blog now! how fun! i have some pictures of you and carson at the elementary all dressed up. they are cute pictures. i should send them to you! i miss you. :( we need to hang-out soon.
Post a Comment