

My sweet mother in law called a few weeks ago and told me that we were going to have a girls day. YAY!!! She bought tickets to Odyssey Dance Company's THRILLER. We had so much fun. It was my mother in law my 3 sister in laws and my 2 nieces. We ate at Macaroni Grill and then went to Kingsbury Hall for the concert. If you know me well you will know that I do not dance. I still remember the last dance performance that I did. I was about 12 or 13 years old. I was wearing hot pink spandex(which says enough right there) with black and white checkers down the side, and hot pink gloves. After I watched the video that my parents took I QUIT! And decided to follow my passion of singing. My Sister in law Keri and I were talking at the performance about how we wish that we could dance. Sometimes I hear a song that just makes me want to throw my body around in some cool dance, but then I remember that that would not be a good idea. I was a little surprised at how HALLOWEENY it was. it was a little violent at times, but I loved it. And the dancers were so great. I can't wait to go back next year.
2 comments:
We saw thriller on Saturday in Logan. It was a girls date too. It was pretty good, but agree on the violence. I don'e think the sugar plum fairy should have been murdered. Now the Nutcracker won't be the same without her this Christmas...darn it! I do also remember the good old EXTREMELY TIGHT pink spandex with black checkers down the sides dance outfit as well as "Hey Mickey" with the red underwear OVER the white spandex & leg warmers. Those were good days. I am sorry about your grandma, we lost ours also in August. It was really hard and still is hard to see my grandpa alone. He can't see very well and she was his eyes. I love your blog, I have always wondered over the years what the heck you have been up to. Rylee looks just like the friend I grew up with from what seems like ages ago!
i haven't heard of that before~ thriller. it sounds like you all had fun! i am NOT a dancer either.
Post a Comment