Monday, December 17, 2007

What sweeter music

What a Hottie!!!


Angie and Dallas

Sandra And Carter
What a fun night!!!! I have wanted to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Christmas Concert for a while now.The King Singers were going to be the Guest Musicians, and I have loved their music since my choir days in High School. So when I heard that tickets for this year were going to be raffled, I entered Every person in my family. And Yay we got a few tickets. So we went with my sister Angie and her husband Dallas, and our good friends Sandra and Carter. Before the concert started I noticed a boy sitting in front of us who didn't look like he felt very good, but I didn't think too much of it, until I was in conversation with Angie, and I looked up and saw that the boy was THROWING UP!!!! AAAHHHH! The girl that he was with grabbed a hat or scarf or something to catch the barf but he just wasn't stopping. So she walked him out. It wasn't until a few minutes later that we went to the bathroom, and noticed a trail of throwup down the isle, and all the way up the stairs to the bathroom. It was gross,but I felt bad for him and the volunteers who had to clean up the mess. The concert was wonderful. I love the way that music has a way of making me feel at peace. I love Christmas songs. President Hinckley was there , and they were filming it that night to be shown on PBS later.
The kids were sleeping over at my parents house, and after the concert we called them to see how the kids were doing. My mom said that Carson wanted to come home. He wanted his mommy. So after dinner we picked him up, and took him home, while the girls stayed. He was up a lot that night coughing and barking. On Saturday morning we took him the the Doctor, and were told that he had croup. I havent had croup since I had babies in the house, and that was a while ago. Thank goodness for Steroids. He is feeling a lot better now. Overall what a fun night.




No comments: