Sunday, December 30, 2007

Vacation

I am feeling very anxious about leaving the kids to go to St. Thomas Virgin Islands on Thursday. It's not like Landon and I haven't gone on trips before and left the kids, but for the past two vacations that we went on they were as a family. I keep thinking what if someting happens to us? What will happen to the kids? Or what if something happens to the kids while we are away. Baylee has been sick for the past few days, and she keeps telling me that she doesn't want me to die. I tell her that that won't ever happen until she's really old, but she cries, and it makes me feel so sad. And even more nervous to leave. Landon earned this trip through work by meeting Quota and boy does he deserve it. I know when we get there it will be fun, but it's just hard to leave. We also have a family vacation in February planned to go to Cancun with Landons Family, so I better get used to traveling again:o)

2 comments:

heidi larsen said...

marni~

go and have fun and don't worry! worrying never did anyone any good! :) i want to hear about your trip when you get back! love ya!

heidi

Sandra said...

I have the same worries when I go and it seems the word "death" is brought up more often just before we go. So far so good. So enjoy your trip and I will be in the wings in case your mom needs help. love ya!