Thursday, March 13, 2008
Too Tired
Yes. I'm still alive! I feel like all I want to do is sleep. Which is so unlike me. I feel so lazy when I don't get "all the way" ready, and don't go anywhere. I am almost 12 weeks prego so hopefully this tiredness is coming to an end. I went to the Doctor a couple of weeks ago, and had an ultrasound to see how many babies..... and YAY only one. What a relief. Having twins was really fun, but one time around is good enough for me. I kept on having thoughts about bed rest, preemies, and no sleep, and was stressing because what would I do with my three kids? But all is well with one. I'lll post some pics later and you'll see why I was a little worried.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are alive! Yeah! Hopefully the tiredness will go away soon. That is the pits! We miss seeing you guys! It's been forever it seems like.
good to see you blog again! sorry to hear you are so tired. get some rest. and i am relieved for you, to hear you are having one baby, instead of 3 or 4! :) love ya marni!
Post a Comment