We always told the girls that they had to wait until they were eight years old before we would let them get their ears pierced. Then one by one their friends started getting theirs done, and the begging started. It wasn't all the time but occasionally they would bring it up. Landon and I always said no but then when I got thinking about it, I didn't really see what the big deal was. So I started working on Landon. He was the big NO behind the No. I think it's because it's hard for him to see his little babies grow up. Well after enough talking he agreed. So one day After school we asked the girls if they wanted to get their ears pierced that day. They were excited. I took the camera thinking that the "after"pictures would be of them crying, but the before and after were exactly the same. Now the begging is about buying new earings. It starts again.
1 comment:
Didn't you have to wait until you were like 12 or something to get your ears pierced? I remember I had mine done and so did everyone else, and you wanted yours done so bad, but had to wait longer...if I remember correctly? It's nice of you to not put your girls through the same waiting game.
Post a Comment