
Well I'm almost 25 weeks pregnant! I can't believe the time has passed so quick, but I also can't believe that I have half way to go. I'm always hesitant about posting pictures of me especially pregnant, because I tend to gain atleast 10 pounds in my nose and lips alone. Let alone my whole body. Hopefully I won't gain as much this time but I'm not holding my breath. We still have no idea what we're going to name the baby. We have liked Amy all along now Avery is popping into our minds. I think that their both really cute names. We know for sure that her middle name is going to be Francis after my Grandpa, but that's about it. I'll keep ya posted.
7 comments:
Hey Marni
You are such a cute prego lady! I can't believe you're 25 weeks already! I know it probably hasn't gone fast for you though. :)
i think you look adorable! as always! :)
Ahh, look at you. You look great! It's been a loooong time since we've talked. I'll call you soon. -robyn
oh I miss you...I guess it's a girl then...you look fab, as always, if I could gain weight in my lips instead of my butt i'd take it. love love!
Yeah it goes fast! My baby is already almost 3 months and it seems like yesterday we were taking 28 week pics. You look cute! By the way, I specialize in baby girl accessories! How fun!
You mean Francis because of your Bestest Friend that never calls or comes and visits right? You look really good! Those names are both cute. I think we are going to do Madelin and I'm not sure on the middle name yet. Fun fun! Talk to you later!
I think you are the cutest prego lady! Tell Carson hi from his primary teacher.
Post a Comment