Yay!!!! She's here. I am in love with my fourth child. I know weird hugh? I have four kids. Well Avery was born on Saturday September 20th at 5:38 in the morning and weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces, and was 19 inches long. I started having a back ache a week before she was born. I had just finished putibg up my fall stuff and the next day my back started hurting. almost like it was my siatic nerve or something. Well Landon was out of town from Monday till Friday The week before i was to be induced. And on Thursday I talked to him almost in tears because I was hurting so bad. And he told me that he was coming home that night because he didn't feel right about being gone another day. Well we decided to go into the hospital on Friday. So after the kids came home from school we took them to my Mom's house and headed to the Hospital. When I got there they decided that Because I was having contractions Every 2 minutes, had to get an antibiotic for strep B, and that I lived almost an hour away they decided to keep me and get things rolling. Me and Landon were surprised because we didn't think that they would let us stay. So I was up all night, and had her early in the morning. She is BEAUTIFUL. I have forgotten how in love I get with my babies. She is such a sweet baby with a great temperment. It's weird that after 2 years of trying for her and 9 months of pregnancy she is here. I'm doing good too. All the effects of labor are good, but I still have my siatic nerve problem. I thought hat it would go away after I had her but no luck so far. I may have to go see a Chiropractor or someting. Bummer. Well I'll post more pics later.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
Oh, what a pretty cuddly baby. There is nothing like snuggling up to a newborn those few days in the hospital. I'm so glad things went smoothly for the most part. Good luck with the new one and I hope you start feeling better soon. Congrats!
OH MY GOODNESS!! She is SO cute! I can't wait to see her in person. You look amazing too!!! No fair :) Congratulations! I'm really excited for you. Isn't it SO great not to be pregnant anymore??? Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!I'm sure your other kids LOVE her!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful, and you look beautiful as always!
I LOVE MY NEW NEICE!!! She is so Beautiful!!!! I am only a call away for any reason at all... like a visit or babysitting!! Love you!
Congratulations your family. New babies are so precious and sweet. She is absolutely beautiful. You look really great. What a great blessing to have 4 healthy children.
By the way I should be sending your order soon and I will throw in a few extras for a baby gift :)
Marn-
She is so cute! I'm glad things went well, that darn nerve problem hopefully will be gone soon! The joy of Motherhood! I love this stage when they just cuddle and are so sweet! Enjoy her, she is so precious, and thanks again for naming her after me, you are so thoughtful! Em
Congratulations! She is sooo beautiful, of course!! I'm so sorry your back is still hurting. Hopefully it feels better soon. How fun to have a new little one. Enjoy!
Marni...she is a cutie! I love her tiny little features!and by the way..it was real nice to name her after Em!!! Congrats...and I am sure that you have lots of help with your cute kiddos! Enjoy her!
oh, baby girls are so sweet. I'm coming to see you, I love holding new babies. Hey, now you have to change your blog title. :)
She is beautiful!! And so tiny. I sometimes forget how little they first are. I hope your back starts to feel better soon. Congratulations...you are going to have so much fun with her!
congrats, she is beautiful!!
Hey I saw your blog off Kristins-remember me-Melanie (Radford)- I am so happy for you both!! You have a beautiful family. Hope you don't mind me looking, thanks. (Send me your email and I'll send you my blog if you want-mel.labrum@gmail.com)
oh! she is too cute for words! i bet you are in baby heaven! so sorry to hear about your nerve problem. hopefully it will be resolved soon.
What a cutie! I see a little of Carson in her..she will be a brown eyed beauty! Can't wait to hold her in person. Hope your back is feeling a little better...dumb nerve!
yay so glad she is here...can't wait to meet her! i want to come visit when you are up to it...bring you dinner (don't be scared, i won't cook, i will bring a pizza!) glad everything went well...she is beautiful
Congratulations! She is beautiful:o)
I've tried to swing by a few times, but keep missing you. I want to see the little darling in real life *grin*
Let me know if you need anything.
Marni! She is so beautiful. Just like you:)
Congratulations!!!
Love,
Chelsea
Hey Marni!
This is Emily (Banks) Jensen from High School. I found your blog from Carly's and was so excited to see you are doing so well. Congrats on #4. I am expecting #4 and have 6 weeks left. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. My blog is private so email me if you want an invite.
emily@gleukos.com
Post a Comment