Monday, November 3, 2008

Avery blessing

We blessed Avery yesterday. Landon did such a great job. He's such a great dad. We had Family and friends over after for yummy food and lots of laughs. What a fun day.Carson and best girl friend Syd. Won't they make a cute couple one day.
Sisters ALie, April, and Angie.

Friend Angela with the Angel.


I think the boys had fun shooting the bull. They don't look like their up to any good.
Mom- in -law, and BFF Sandra and Hubby Carter.

And the beautiful Avery. She looked so darn cute. She wore Bay's blessing dress. A cute bracelet and white booties. How did I get so lucky.

Super proud mommy and Avery.

I love this picture. Doesn't it just make you want to snuggle right into those cheeks?

So Cute!!!








14 comments:

allieB said...

I am so obsessed with Avery! I just love her so much! I put some of those cute pics up that i took when dad put her on the table... So Cute!! You are such a lucky mom to have such beautiful kids!

Anonymous said...

she is darling. congrats on a great day. grandma nancy said it was wonderful!

Christie said...

What a cute family! I hope you don't mind I stalked your blog...

Emily said...

Hey Marni, looks like a fun day! The pic of Chad Timms makes me laugh. He looks just like he did in HS, same mischeveous look on his face.

melanie said...

I agree with emily, it is so funny to see chad just standing there shootin the breeze.

cjanddiane said...

Love the flowers on her. Let me know if you need any more accessory stuff.

Mollie said...

Carson looks so incredibly handsome in his shirt and tie! Wow! And Avery is just beautiful...so are you, as usual:o)

heidi larsen said...

how fun! it looks like it went great! and you look so great! i am so glad you are so happy. avery is a doll.

Lisa Erskine said...

Yeah! I found you! Your blog is so cute...and Avery...what a doll! She is absoulutley adorable! It kind of makes me baby hungry! We missed your baby blessing...we were at my nieces baby blessing who's name happens to be Avarie! Glad to have found you!

Robyn Peck said...

ahhh, thanks for sharing all your baby pics for all of us that haven't had a baby around for quite some time. I love them. She's darling.

Sandra said...

Oh goodness, that flower headband it to die for!! Thanks for inviting us to share the special day. She is the sweetest baby!

Anonymous said...

Marni,

Your baby is beautiful. Are you on facebook? How are you?

aunt Liz

Anonymous said...

Marni,

Are you on Facebook?

aunt Liz

Us Craven's said...

Avery is darling you are darling! Everyone is darling! We miss you all! I am glad to see that you are doing well!