My awesome cousin makes headboards. And so she helped me, or should I say I helped her make these adorable headboards for the girls rooms. Rylee's bed needs to be a bit higher, but when she gets her new bed it will look just perfect I think.
Baylee's headboard. so fuzzy and adorable.
Santa made the girls Doll beds with bedding that matches their rooms , for their American girl Dolls. I bet the Mrs. Clause spent a lot of time sewing them. :)
We make our kids walk down the stairs with their stockings and tell about themselves. They love it and remind us each year that we need to do it.
Oh BOY. I remember how exciting Christmas morning was as a kid. If only life were that simple again.
I found the softest snuggliest jammi's at childrens place this year. When I look at pictures like this I think Do I have 4 kids? Why yes I do. I'm so lucky.
We spent a lot of time at Family parties this year. This was the first time that Landons Grandma Anderson had seen Avery.
Carson and Dallin both gave eachother Batman things. You should have seen them running around. Howeer Carson didn't think that he was the real Batman because he didn't have a mask.Thank goodness Santa didn't forget him on Chistmas morning.







1 comment:
It's so fun to see pics of your family. Your little brother is so grown up. I still picture him the same as a kid in my mind.
Invite me when you go private. Hopefully you have my e-mail. I agree...it's safer.
You need to join facebook.com too. I just joined and found some old friends, but I feel like I am missing you there.
Post a Comment