I tried to take some pictures of Avery for her 6 month. She is so darn cute but I wish that I had really good Camera. (Hint Hint Landon)She was peeking over my shoulder laughing at Carson.
I love this one.When she wears blue it just makes her eyes sparkle even bluer.
Rylee took this one last week Before cousin Seans Baptism.
Could you just Die?!!! Avery loves to snuggle in Carsons hair. I think she loves the way that it feels buzzed. I got this picture when she was laughing. I am so glad that she has double dimples like Landon.
Yummy Yummy Baby food. Ave likes Fruit mostly. I know I'm bad I don't give her too many veggies. I thing their gross, but she doesn't mind them too much.
This was the Easter Egg hunt at my parents house. The kids had so much fun.( I took this lovely pic with my video camera. Really good quality)
My Sis Rachel, Hubby Jeff, and adorable Yummy I could eat you EMMA!! She is so cuddly and cute.
I lauged when I saw this Picture. We went to Copperton park with the Reids for Memorial Day. It was a good Chill Day at the park. The girls crack me up.
Avery was trying to kiss my adorable niece Brindy.
We took the kids to Tepanyaki for the girls B-Day. It ws really fun. Carson however kept insisting tht he didn't want to catch a shrimp in his mouth.
Carson Graduation from pre-school. His cute friend Isabelle from his class.
Baylee and Rylee turned eight in March and were Baptised. It was such a special day for them and me.They looked so beautiful all dressed in white. I remember when they were born and so tiny in the hospital. LAndon and I would say to eachother that we couldn't wait for the day that they would be baptised because then we knew that they would be out of the hospital and healthy wonderful girls. And look eight years later here we are.
Bay and Ry wanted to have a cousin party this year so i took them and their cousins Syd and Taylor to a salon and got Glitter toes. It was really fun. They totally got the royal treatment.
Avery came with us too. She's still my little appendage. We couldn't leave her out on our girls day.
I love this picture of the girls and their cousins Baylee, Sydnee(my sister Rachels daughter) Taylor ( Landons brother clints daughter, and my cousin Keri's daughter) and Rylee. Happy Birthday Girls. xoxo
7 comments:
Isn't it crazy how quickly time goes by? I am going to order a backdrop with white paper...when I get it we can do a little photo shoot with Avery.
I loved the update. You have the most beautiful family!!
Cute post Marni! I just realized I totally forgot to call you and tell you the number for my pest control people. Did you find someone? Is our rodent problem better? :) I hope so!
Hey neighbor! Your kids are so stinkin' cute and that Avery is getting so dang BIG! We miss you guys. Sorry about the rodent problem...totally gross. Say hi to your kids for us!
It's so fun to watch your kids grow.
Your kids are as cute as ever...I can't believe how fast your baby is growing! Hope you guys are doing good...we should get together for a girls night sometime soon! Take Care!
Such a cute family Marni (and Landon). I can't believe your girls are 8!!
Post a Comment