Friday, September 11, 2009

ADORABLE



Could you just DIE!!! My friend Molly took these adorable pictures of Avery for her 1 year old birthday. Avery will be one next Sunday, and I am having a real hard time with it. It just feels like a couple months ago that she was born. The time has gone by so fast with her, and i'm going through serious new baby withdrawl. I just love being a mom, and am so glad to call Avery "all mine" :)






5 comments:

Angie and Dallas said...

Oh my goodness Marn.... I have THE cutest niece in the whole world!!! Those pictures of her are so precious! I LOVE her!!!!

burton family said...

I love the pictures

allieB said...

She looks so cute! I like the necklace and her eyes look so blue! I am so glad that she is one of my precious nieces!!!

cjanddiane said...

So adorable! I LOVE TUTU'S...especially when they are on such a cutie pie!

Shannon said...

SOOO cute!