Monday, October 12, 2009

Random

It's 2:45 on a Monday afternoom, Avery is asleep the kids are on their way home from school, and I am watching Fashion Day on QVC. WHAT AM I DOING??? I always make fun of my mom for watching QVC. I never really buy anything, but it's addicting in some weird way. I love Fall, and for some weird reason QVC reminds me of when I lived at home before I was married. I love the crisp weather. ( I hate that word by the way)I love the smell of fall wall flowers and Candles that smell like cinnamon and cookies. I miss my childhood home around the fall. Thanks mom for the trip down memory lane.

2 comments:

Mollie said...

I ♥ fall, too! Makes me feel like baking.

Shannon said...

Fall is the best...however, I think we were cheated out of our nice fall weather! I miss home life too!...when life was simple, fun and stress free. :)