Saturday, November 7, 2009
Halloween... and stuff
My Funny baby. The story behing this is that we were eating lunch, I was multi-tasking, and I knew that she was playing with her sippie cup, but when I looked up, this is what I saw. She was soaking wet, playing in the water. So adorable.
Halloween comments are below.
I love this guy!! He really took the role of retired wrestling hero seriousely.




I thought that Christmas was the only holiday that had me running with activities all the time. WRONG. Halloween was so crazy...but fun. We went to Gardner Village for the Witches of course. I hosted a dress-up Dinner party at my house with friends. SO FUN!! I loved decorating the tables, and the friends and games were a riot. There were 20 of us total, so you can imagine how fun. The kids went to a Halloween party, dressed up for dance class, Halloween parade, and finally trick-or-treating.I'm glad it's over. Now what. Oh ya more busy busy. Here is a peek of our fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So fun! Cute witches!! Now you get to get more busy with Christmas right around the corner.. ENJOY! You had 20 friends over and I wasn't even invited... You better re-think your closest 20 friends sweetie! I'll be expecting an invite for your next party!! Love you!
I'm so glad Halloween is over too! I think I started celebrating it a bit to early this year! I need to send you pics of the party! It was the BEST!!! Can't wait for your next party!
Your dinner table looks adorable! What a fun idea! Halloween is the new Christmas, huh? Your little witches are so cute!
so sorry this is a little late... (almost Christmas, hahaha) But that was the funnest party! Jon keeps saying we need to have a Christmas party but I just don't know if I have the energy, it's a lot of work and yours was so awesome! I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog, you guys are such a cute couple and are so in love! Thanks again for singing with me, you are awesome! And I hope it wasn't weird now that you're getting all the crap from people! Heehee! You couldn't keep that amazing talent hidden for long! :)
Post a Comment