
The girls had their Christmas recital. They got to be the elves. They looked so cute, and did a great job.

For the past four years we have taken the kids to Salt Lake to see the lights at Temple Square. We stay in a hotel, and do dinner and a Movie . The kids absoultely love it. Here they are chillin in the hotel bed watchin a movie.

Me and the kids at Temple square.

I love seeing the Christus statue. I was watching Avery look at the statue, and by the way that she was looking at it I had the thought " I know that Avery remembers him" It's amazing how much little babies and children are a lot closer the the Savior than we think.

Little Avery all bundled up.

My crazy kids. They always have to pull the crazy face. I think they inherited that from my sisters.
How do you know when you are doing to much laundry??
I'll tell ya.... It's when your one year old knows exactly what to do.I swear no joke she was pulling the clothes out of the washer and putting them into the dryer. So funny I had to take a picture.
5 comments:
When we move back to SLC I am totally adopting your tradition to stay downtown in a hotel and look at the lights! I love it! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!!
Oh all those pictures are adorable of you guys!! I love little Avers, such a little mommy. And tell my nieces and nephew to keep the ugly faces coming!!!!
What a great tradition. I love traditions...maybe we'll have to adopt that one, too:)
Very fun!! We should start that tradition and go downtown together! Now that would be fun! Maddy will help with laundry too... yah, I think I'm in there too much! Happy times!
At least she's not picking up the remote and pointing it at the tv!!!! What does that mean!! I think your temple lights tradition is such a great thing to do!
Post a Comment