Friday, April 23, 2010

Love this guy

The other morning I was getting the kids ready for school, and washing dishes. (So glamourous I know)
I heard Carson say " Mom I want to be a Dad when I grow up"
Me" that's awesome Carson, you'de be a great dad."
I thought the conversation ended.
Then Carson sais " you know what else I want to to?"
Me "what?"
Carson " I want to work in a carnival!! Like Lagoon, because then I would be able to make money for my family."
Me " That's true, that would be really fun."

I couldn't stop laughing. I also remember once wanting to work at Lagoon, but my reasons were because of all the cute boys that I thought I would meet.
How old was I Hmmmm.... Maybee 12 or 13.

3 comments:

Angie and Dallas said...

Ha hahahahaha.. Carson is fantastic! I love that little crunch!

cjanddiane said...

Heck yeah! I remember chaseing the boys with you at Lagoon and the mall (South towne when it was lame). Remember how we would go and buy matching tank tops just in different colors and wear our fanny packs to Lagoon!

Mike and Leslie said...

That is too funny. Heard you guys are in South Jordan. I emailed you..check your email. Let's get together for lunch soon.