Are you wondering if our Family is going to have more people in it....... wonder no more. The Answer is NO!!!!
SEVEN is how old my only boy just turned. (cry cry)
I can't believe how the time had flown. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful son.
So what are some of the things that he loves at age 7.
Wii, and all the Mario games
DS Harry Potter
LEGO's
Basketball Junior JAZZ
New puppy "Daisy" (We're dog owners now... another post)
I love that he will still come an cuddle with me on the couch.
Still gives me kisses (even at school)
Is the best big and little brother EVER, so loving and sensitive... yet all boy.
I love this little guy xoxo

Carson loved all the presents... $$$$, Lego's, Toy Story Action figures collection.

The new bike... that was a total surprise :) love those

Avery in the car... I love that she had to wear the dress, and the tutu. I've picked my battles, and only now can I say that clothes isn't one I pick anymore.

Carson wanted to go to Incredible Pizza with his Boy Cousins for his Party. So off we went. The kids had so much fun.

Such good buddies.Carson- Ashton-Dallin

2 comments:
Yay for updating!!!!! I too cant believe Cars is 7! Wasn't he just born like... yesterday? He is such a sweet boy. I hope Gabe is just like him!
I wished we lived closer. It seems like all kids age seven right now are girls! Porter (my seven year old) would love to play with Carson.
I have to say, I am the same way, I won't let my kids play at someone elses house unless I know the parents. I don't think you are crazy AT ALL...just smart.
Post a Comment