Monday, October 15, 2007

Pumpkins and Witches













It's that time of year again. We took the kids to a Pumpkin Patch the other night and let them pick out their own pumpkins. They had fun Running around the patch and picking just the right one.

My Mom used to work at Gardner Village and so every year we would take the kids to see the Witches. I love the candy shop and the Carmel Apples are the BEST!!!!! We took the kids a couple of days ago and had a ball.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marni I am so glad you started a blog so now I can keep up with you. I wish everyone had a blog. Your kids are so cute and have grown so big. We added you to our friends & family list.

Anonymous said...

Cute Marn!!!
The kids look so adorable. I just love all of you! How is the book coming along??? Do we need to talk?

Sandra said...

We took our kids to see the witches and they loved it! So fun! Looks like you found the pumpkin patch ;) Your kids are just super cute!

nathanburrblair said...

What a precious little family!