Thursday, December 13, 2007

Frosty the Snowman

"THE JUMP"





The Fam and Frosty








Last Saturday we woke up to no snow at our house. We were dissapointed because the News reported that it was going to be a huge storm. Later that morning I talked to my mom, and she said that they had about 9 inches and it was still snowing. So we got all the snow gear together, and off we went to Grandma's house. I'm ashamed to say that I haven't really played in the snow since High School. The kids were really excited to go sledding. There was a jump that was made, and all the kids were going off it. There was a lady about my age next to us with her kids, and after Rylee went off the jump she looked at us and said "you guys are asking for a trip to the Hospital today hugh?" WHATEVER!!! I was so bugged, it was like she questioning our parent skills. So what did we do? We kept going off the jump. HAHA. After the sledding Carson insisted that we build a huge Frosty. The funny part was that after it was all built Carson said that we needed to all hold hands and sing around the Snowman like they do on the movie. What a sight:o) So overall it was a really fun day. I'm glad that we did that as a family.

4 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

I love your frosty! It looks like you had such a fun time... we tried to take Isaac sledding - he wasn't amused! Can't wait till he's your kids age, it will be fun to play in the snow!

April said...

That sounds like so much fun! Don't you love it when perfect strangers think they would be better parents to our kids than we would?
I just wish I were there to see you guys holding hands and singing around your snowman!

Sandra said...

What a fun day! I love playing in the snow! Glad the pants came in handy. I love the snowman and the sweet jump!

heidi larsen said...

i wish i could have seen you all singing around frosty! i bet that was so cute!