
On Saturday I took the kids to Smiths with me to fill Carsons Rx. At the Checkout the cashier told me that Santa was over by the flowers. So I took the kids over to see him. It worked out good, because I haven't taken them to see him anywhere yet. When we got in the car the kids told me that they think that the Santa in the store was one of Santa's elves, because the real Santa was too busy making toys for Christmas. So he sends his elves to sit in his place. Genius. Santa at Smiths who would have thought.
5 comments:
Very cute picture! And what great timing!
Hey Marni- what a small world it is! I thought I had seen you around town a few times, but I wasn't sure if it was you. Your blog is really cute and I have enjoyed seeing pictures of your family.
Nicole
At least your Santa "elf" picture wasn't traumatic! Your kids all look very happy and pleasant! What smart little cookies you have.
I know..Santa pops up in the strangest places. We took the kids out for Mexican at la Casita in Springville and in comes Santa & Mrs Claus...it was great!
marni~ so sorry i didn't get the chance to drop something off! i have strep throat and am feeling pretty awful. thanks again for the present and i hope that you are having a merry Christmas! love ya!
heidi
Post a Comment