Saturday, September 6, 2008
Am I a cow??
So the other day Carson and I were running errands, and we stopped at Subway for lunch. He was eating in the backseat and told me that there was a cow on the chocolate milk he was drinking. I though to myself "this may be a good opportunity to talk about how the new baby will eat" I'm such a genious. What can of worms did I open? I said "Carson do you know how baby cows get milk from their moms? I proceeded to explain. I then said "do you know where baby Avery is going to drink milk?" I then proceeded to tell him about mommys, boobies, milk, all the good stuff. To which Carsons response was "that's SICK!!!" I'm sure that i'll have 3 curious kids in a couple of weeks wanting to know how it all works. Oh well I'll take it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
The 23rd!!!! I am so glad you got your date! I have been worrying about you having your baby in the car on the way to the hospital! I know, I don't have enough to worry about. I can't wait to meet Avery and to see Carson watch her eat. Ha ha!
That is hillarious! I love it. If it makes you feel better - Carlee would watch me nurse every time. Talk about uncomfortable... (my girls actually call them sea shells) Good luck with that whole thing - Glad I'm doing a bottle now. :)
Hey Marni...It is Nat, Em's sister! Send me your email addres to naturban@msn.com and I wll send you an invite to our blog!
Hey -
I hope you dont mind! Sherri showed me your blog about the milk and I had to laugh!! I though it was so dang cute!!
My boys asked me after Betty was born what Betty eats and I told them that she has milk but they never asked where it came from. After she was born and Hunter seen me nurseing her while drinking a glass of milk and he said are you drinking that so you can feed it to betty and I said YUP! and smiled. :)
Good luck with your delivery!!
Mindy Greene
Hahahaha! That is hilarious! If you need some alone time to take care of the baby (without such comments) send your kiddies my way...I miss not seeing them as much.
Maybe you should also check out a Hooter Hider, it could keep curious little eyes from checking out the goods;o)
Any genius ideas on explaining how babies are born? We are contemplating letting all three kids in the room when the next baby is born...
very funny. "sick!" ha ha.... they will get used to it fast though. it's all you will be doing for awhile. :)
It could have been worse. Your kids could have been more concerned and wanted every detail of how the baby gets out of mom!
ENJOY!!
Kids interpretations are hilarious! I was doing a gym ball workout called "Legs, Tums, & Bums" and halfway through it Camryn looked at me and said, "Mom is this called Bums and Gynas?" Ha ha ha ha!
P.S. I can't believe Avery is almost here. Good luck!
Too funny! Yesterday my sister Michelle was carrying Brynley and asked her if she felt like a princess while she was being carried and Bryn said," yah, and sometimes my Daddy carries me, but he doesn't have a boobie in my stomach." We laughed pretty hard at that one. The things kids say....
He is hilarious!!! So you have the final day count-down!! I am so excited!!!!!!! I can't wait to see that little angel! I hope you are feeling good! We haven't talked forever!
Oh Marn...congrats!!! She is amazing, your mom showed me pics:) I am so glad everything went well! So I am just informing you that I am having a Scentsy party on Friday. I know you probably cant come but I just wanted to let you know because Angie has a brochure if you want to check the stuff out! I know she will be coming to the party so just let me know if there is anything you want at all! p.s. I love this post...It cracked me up!
Post a Comment