Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Landon and I just celebrated our 10 year Anniversary. I know where has the time gone. We had to celebrate after the actual day because unfortunately Landon was out of town. This is the first year that he has been gone on the actual day. I was pleasantly surprised to get a delivery of a dozen white and red roses. It wasn't until later that night when he was talking to the kids that he had them find a letter that he had written and hid in a cupboard for me to read. All I can say is I'm so lucky for the husband that I have. I know that neither of us is perfect, but we are perfect for eachother. Since I was 15 I always knew that I wanted to marry him. I used to sleep over at my friend Kristins house, and we would watch him mow the lawn with his shirt off and I would think "I'm gonna marry him someday" sure enough dreams do come true. I always wondered what my life would look like 10 years after marriage, and It's kinda fun to look at where we are now. Three wonderful kids, and one more on the way. A great marriage to my best friend who gets me. Oh and fish. Happy Anniversary Lindon. Oh ya I went to the Dr. this week and he set me up with an induction date of September 23rd. Not too much longer thank goodness.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Your roses are so amazing. What a thoughtful hubby. Your fish story cracked me up. I have the same issue at my house, except my boys are always begging for a snake, a tarantula, or a lizard. UGH!

Ashley and Brett said...

Happy Anniversary! Your roses are so pretty! I am so excited for you and your due date! Thats Brett's Birthday! Its a good day! Good luck with everything! and congrats on your new fishy additions... I can't believe they all got their own tank! Too cute. Carsons face was adorable.

Kristin said...

Oh now the truth comes out...you were totally using me just because i lived across the street from landon. that's ok...i am glad i got to be part of the stalking...you two are a great couple. Happy anniversary!

Brandon and Carly said...

What a sweet and thoughtful hubby! Congratulations ! (On the anniversary, and the new additions in your family. At least they didn't want mice, or something!

heidi larsen said...

happy anniversary marni and landon!

cjanddiane said...

Hey! What about marrying Sam Swensen (4th grade) & Mike Wild (and the binoculars)??? Did you forget about them? Just kidding of course! I am so excited to see your new little one soon.