Sleeping BeautyThursday, October 16, 2008
Four weeks old
So where have I been these last few weeks? NO WHERE thats where. I can't believe that my little Avery will be four weeks old in one day. Where has the time gone. I am finding that I am so sentimental these days knowing that Avery will be our final addition. Landon and I are breaking all the rules of having a new baby. She sleeps with us, and when she's not in our bed she is in her crib in our room. We hold her all the time and are cherishing every little thing. We're so sappy we know. Not a whole lot has been going on lately which is nice. Avery unfortunatley has a cold and is all congested. She probably picked that up from her siblings. Rylee has strep throat, and I wouldn't be surprised if the other kids get it too. Avery is basically Quarantined to my bedroom so that she doesn't get sicker. That's the thing that I hate most about the kids going back to school is that they bring home so many germs and crap. I am overly obsessed about washing hands and Germs, that I'm making myself crazy. Here's a few pics of my sweetie.
Sleeping Beauty
Sleeping Beauty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
Oh Marn, she is beautiful. It's true, our family can not have anything buy beautiful babies!
Oh my goodness i LOVE her! She is already getting so much bigger. I need to see you guys again soon. Love you!
What can I say, she's beautiful!! I can't wait to see her. Time does go by way fast! Jaylee is now 4 months old??? Where does the time go? Thanks for sharing the cute photos!
What a cutie! That is too bad about the other kids getting sick! I hope for all of you it leaves soon! The germ a phob, can be a real bummer! I've been there too!
Keep adding pictures, it is so fun to see you guys! Oh, and you look beautiful too!
What a sweetheart! I can't wait to see her again. Ugh, I hate cold and flu season! It is the worst!
Marni...she is beautiful! And you look great! Hey.It is ok to break all of the rules with your last one..we did! Yep, he slept with us the first few months(ok 7) and I nursed him until right after his first birthday..and he is absolutely spoiled..but hey, guess what? It's all good!She is darling!
What a little sweetie. Hope you guys are feeling better these days!
she's adorable! i hope you guys can make it to our halloween party! i would love it if you brought avery! i understand if you don't come too, considering how little she is...
Marni, she is so darling! I can't believe how quick she is growing! Hope your feeling good! Love ya!
Marn, she is changing so fast! I can't wait to see you again. From one germ a phob to another, it's only the beginning! love ya
What a cutie! I am so excited for you. Little girls are so precious!
Holy Cow, you had a baby! She is addorable. I can't beleive it. It's been forever since i've seen you, we need to get together. Guess what, we're having a girl also! Crazy huh? Camille Stoddard
Post a Comment