Thursday, February 24, 2011

St George FUN

Last year my in-laws bought a house in St. George. We have loved going down, so this last weekend we went for a little relaxation. The kids have been off track, so we all needed a little getaway. I never take as many pictures as I want to, so the ones that I have are really random. But fun anyway.
Having a family of six means tons of laundry!!!! I actually like laundry, because in a weird way it's sorting and organizing. One of my loves.
Little Avery molded into a little ball for the majority of the ride home. I always love the ride home from vacation, because the kids are all so tired they usually sleep most of the way home.
Just dance is a favorite. Avery really gets into it. Funny thing is she high scored one time.
Fruit by the foot. Could she get any sweeter?:)
We ate at La Frontera one day for lunch. Yummy at the time, but all the guys got sick that night. Sorry Dallas for the picture.
My Aunt Laurie lives in St. George so we got to spend time with her. She wanted Avery to snuggle with her while we shopped a consignment store. Avery wasn't to happy about it. But was to scared to move. So Funny!!!
Can't wait until we can go again.

No comments: