Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thoughts

I know it has been a really long while since I last posted. Excluding my last post a couple of days ago:)
I've been busy busy busy with my 4 kiddos.
A few thing have happened like... WE MOVED!!!
Back in October we sold our House in Saratoga Springs and moved back to South Jordan. We are loving being so close to family again... but we miss our Saratoga friends so much. The kids are adjusting well to everything. However I do miss traditional school. We're on year round here, and it's hard to adjust to that.
A few funny things that I'm jotting down, more for me, so that I can look back and remember.
I forgot that for the first little while after moving it's hard to make friends. Well Carson has a few friends in his school class, and for a while every day he would beg for a certain boy to come over. Well one day at school they exchanged phone numbers, and right when Carson walked in the door the phone rang and it was this kid in his class.. (I'm kinda weird about my kids going to kids' houses that I don't know them or their parents) Anyway this kid came over that afternoon and they played, but his mom was an hour late picking him up so I was kinda bugged about that. No call nothing!!! I was sitting in bed that night and I had a "feeling" that I shouldn't let Carson go over to this kid's house to play. The next morning I was getting the kids ready for school.... and Carson told me that when he and his friend were playing the Wii his friend said "Carson I wonder if your mom could bring us down a beer?" WHAT? a what? a BEER? I kinda chuckled but first grade? come on!!! Needless to say I'm gonna try to steer Carson in a different direction. :)

Avery is being so cute these days. She's talking up a storm, and the way she pronounces things cracks me up...
like, we went swimming tonight and she wanted to get her "thwim-thoop" on. I smile just thinking about it.
When I get dressed she always says " that's cute" Oh how I love that.
Anyway I just don't want to forget. Sometimes I get stressed thinking about how the time just goes by and I don't remember things about my life and especially my kids.... so for that reason I'm going to be blogging more, and I also ordered a little something called "PROJECT LIFE" I'm excited to get it.

I also have some fun news.... I was asked to be the Director of the Miss South Jordan Pageant. Fun Hugh?!! I'm excited to get back into the Pageant stuff. I haven't really been able to follow or get involved for the last 10 years or so because of my little ones, but I't's gonna be fun to give back to the community, and have fun doing it. I feel like I'm totally under qualified, but I'm up for the challenge. I asked my sister Angie to be the co-Director so it will be fun having her there to help.
okay enough raaaaambling
Goodnight.
Oh and a few pictures....
This is my life HOMEWORK times 3 , and a doodler.
Is this a 2 year old or what? Don't you love the saggy diaper, and bum crack. I really do change my kids' bums regularly, and I for sure don't think that my bum ever looked that cute.
Spa treatment. Crackers on the eyes. Who would have thought?
I babysat my cute nephew Gabe. Aren't they so cute. Love Avery's morning hair.
Aves got into my palm aid and makeup. A girl after my own heart.
And just because I couldn't resist. xoxo

1 comment:

Angie and Dallas said...

Do you like that I have commented on BOTH your posts?! I do love this post though and all the pictures are great! I love the one of Avery and Gabe! Yay that you ordered Project Life and we are going to ROCK Miss SoJo!!!